Tree surgeon in Kingston
Tree surgeon in Kingston, Surrey at Roots & Shoots, takes pride in maintaining trees to the highest standards. With a diligent team of qualified tree surgery experts, we have always managed to stay one step ahead of our competition.
Tree Surgeons in Kingston Upon Thames & Our Matchless Services
Our qualified team of professional arborists provide a matchless service for the management, maintenance and preservation of all species of trees. Whether you are from a domestic or commercial background, we cater to all who are in need of tree surgery in Kingston Upon Thames. From pruning to complete removal, we cover all aspects of tree surgery.
The Types of Surgeries We Carry Out
- Tree Felling: From apple to oak, we have the expertise of felling a range of trees at affordable rates and perform our duties to the highest standard.
- Crown Reduction: When you hire a tree surgeon in Kingston at Roots and Shoots for crown reduction, expect the branch tips to be removed effectively so that the overall crown size of the tree is reduced beautifully.
- Crown Lifting: Our crown lifting services will help you remove the lowest, leafless branches of trees, thereby, reducing the weight and lift of the crown without damaging the trunk.
- Pollarding: A pollard has a number of branches poking out from the same height of the trunk. This feature can be attained in a tree, which is young and has a stem diameter of 25-50 mm at the site of pollarding.
- Fruit Tree Pruning: Only a properly pruned tree bears high quality fruits in its early life and survives for a longer time. Our experts will help you in shaping your fruit trees so that they can yield better, tastier fruits.
- Hedge Trimming: We are a group of tree surgeons in Kingston, who take care of overgrown, wilted, or large hedges via trimming. We cut and prune the hedges to maintain their glory for a long time.
- Stump Grinding: Stuck with a tree stump in your garden? Rely on us for its quick and complete removal. Whether it is one single stump causing the nuisance or a large number of it, we take care of the dismissal and clearance of the same to our utmost.
- Planting: Yes, we are environmentally minded. We like our Earth green, and thus, plant most trees, shrubs and hedging saplings. What’s more, aftercare, watering and mulching are part of our work, too!
– A fully insured staff of highly trained professionals who make tree surgery in Kingston happen effortlessly and magically. If you would like to try our services? Ring us today!
Kingston upon Thames, also known as Kingston, is the principal settlement of the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames in southwest London. It was the ancient market town where Saxon kings were crowned. Kingston is situated 10 miles (16.1 km) southwest of Charing Cross and is one of the major metropolitan centres identified in the London Plan. Kingston lies approximately 10 metres (33 ft) above sea level. Kingston was part of a large ancient parish in the county of Surrey and the town was an ancient borough, reformed in 1835. It has been the location of Surrey County Hall from 1893, extraterritorially in terms of local government administration since Kingston became part of Greater London in 1965. Most of the town centre is part of the KT1 postcode area, but some areas north of Kingston railway station have the postcode KT2 instead. The population of the town itself, comprising the four wards of Canbury, Grove, Norbiton and Tudor, was 43,013 in the 2011 census.